Custom Search

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Welcome to "Everybody Loves RaaYmaN"

Hello World!

Welcome to my not-so-new new blog, Everybody Loves RaaYmaN. I've actually had this blog up for quite some time but quickly found myself giving it the Twitter Treatment.

It's June 17 in New York City and I have yet to put away my hoodie/hoody/hood...and when I do get a chance to lay it down, out comes the umbrella!

With all this indoor time, I thought I'd update you on some of my music, writings, day-to-day exploits, news and randomness around New York City, many more randomnesses, etc.

Today is going to be a bad day. I can feel it!

Spilled Yogurt

















Stay warm!

3 comments:

  1. you suck a lot

    hempdude420 strikes again ah ha ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha whatever dude. add me on the follow thing.

    ReplyDelete