Custom Search

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Rihanna Gives Us the Finger!

So I checked out the "Run This Town" video the other day by Jay-Z featuring Rihanna and Kanye West.

Now, I'm not making this up and it's no secret: There are tons and tons of studies done on the ways in which images and sounds record into our subconscious minds and how they influence us.

I know Jay-Z is trying to usher in the "all-black everything" trend and the very first thing that caught my attention in this video is the BIG ADIDAS SHOE...so big you can taste the stripes.


While I don't consider this a subliminal message because the adidas shoe is soooooo visible, I'm really surprised everyone I spoke to didn't notice it.  It even dropped with the beat and Jay-Z clearly in the background.  The next time you watch "Run This Town" and you feel like purchasing a pair of black adidas, remember who told you so haha.


Moving on...What's better than all-black everything?  Rihanna giving us the digitus impudicus in all-black everything!


That's right.  The middle finger.  Both of them at once.  This happened so fast, we had to quadruple check it.

No comments:

Post a Comment